Thursday, June 26, 2008

Ah.. I cant believe it's already Friday!

Friday.. friday..Friday.. .___. gotta love Friday! xD
Lolz, no idea why I'm here.. probably cause of the fact that the teacher thinks I need counseling. Not that I dont want to, I do, but.. heh, I dont know what's wrong with myself. .-. Woke up at.. 2 a.m this morning, (left arm still sore from the injection!) then slept again..
Only to find myself awake again at.. 4:38 (if I can recall correctly)a.m. Who knows what's with me these days, I can barely sleep at ease and when I do wake up, I find myself.. in tears. .-.;;
>>; Well, that's not supposed to be known to everyone, so shush Doll-chan.

Well, while I'm at it, gotta say my thanks to my adoring Father (back from Turkey). ^^ Now I can call her more. <.<;

It occurs to me that these past days (according to my observation >>) , weather's been lovely. Hot sunny day then pouring rain. ^^ It's even nimbus cloud that I see every-so-often.
Speaking of which, I remember my Geography lesson about clouds. .__. I cant be bothered to memorize them all, only finding Nimbustratus one of a kind.

Oh yeah, before I forget Doll-chan, remind me of July 25th. Cause I've got a freaking doctor's appointment <<>

Well since it's Friday, I've got this.. belief that spirits are around << >> so, wherever you are Grandmother, know that I've loved you and I still do. Are you picking all this, Doll-chan? >>; I know it's hard on you so that is why I've decided to put the burden on myself. << So cover it up for me, will ya?

Ah, so for the heck of it, I love you Mr. B.. wherever you are and whatever condition you are in, you still have my heart. << >> So yeah.. gotta say 'thanks' to my best friend, Akmar >> for the..whack x.x; <_< mushroom gathering place. <<


And again, before I become a lazy bum >.> I might as well put the lyrics of a certain song.

A thousand miles- Vanessa Carlton (I know you love this song also Doll-chan >.>)

Making my way downtown
Walking fast
Faces passed
And I'm home bound

Staring blankly ahead
Just making my way
Making my way
Through the crowd

And I need you
And I miss you
And now I wonder....

If I could fall
Into the sky
Do you think time
Would pass me by
'Cause you know I'd walkA thousand miles
If I couldJust see you
Tonight

It's always times like these
When I think of you
And I wonder
If you ever
Think of me

'Cause everything's so wrong
And I don't belong
Living in yourPrecious memories


'Cause I need you
And I miss you
And now I wonder....
If I could fal
lInto the sky
Do you think time
Would pass me by
'Cause you know I'd walk
A thousand miles
If I could
Just see you
Tonight

And I, I
Don't want to let you know
I, I
Drown in your memory
I, I
Don't want to let this go
I, I
Don't....

Making my way downtown
Walking fast
Faces passed
And I'm home bound

Staring blankly ahead
Just making my way
Making my way
Through the crowd
And I still need you
And I still miss you
And now I wonder....
If I could fallInto the sky
Do you think time
Would pass us by
'Cause you know I'd walkA thousand miles
If I couldJust see you...

If I could fall
Into the sky
Do you think time
Would pass me by
'Cause you know I'd walkA thousand miles
If I couldJust see you
If I could
Just hold you
Tonight

Tired (and possibly sore) as I am, I'm putting a period here. <.<; Well, an end to it. Period sounds..wrong. >>;
Shoo, dirty thought! <_<

No comments: