Friday, May 6, 2011

I was reading..

Sharina Hwaiting!'s blog. :) Sorry if I spelled that wrong ! D;

So then I thought, hmmm, I haven't been updating my blog. *sadness*


Haha, and fortunately, I have something to say.

My father had just informed me that we are going to Pulau Pinang (my mother's hometown) for her uncle's child thing wedding. Whatever.
Hahaha.

Lol, so yeah, going to Pinang? Yayyy? I'm not sure.
I'm kinda sad to leave my lappy.... *sweatdrop* Technology sadness, much?


Yeah... and next week is UniKL registration day. 15th May.
I'm not sure what to think of it. I'm PROBABLY not going, seeing my parents' answers.
Though I have just completed an application form for KPTM (Kolej Poly-Tech Mara). Don't ask.


Hm.
Excited and anxious? Not a pleasant feeling. Feels like your stomach is churning and flipping all in the wrong places. Lmao. And next Monday is my next driving class. (Hurry to another soreness of my body.. -_-) Last Wednesday, I bruised my leg. I don't even know what I did. But it's pretty bad. Red and all. But now it's green, and that's a generally good sign. (Generally.)
It should get better.

My dislocated right shoulder and arm is okay now, though. I can actually move without flinching and saying, "Oww" every now and then.

Ohh, but I'm so tired right now. Don't know why.
Lack of sleep? Maybe. Maybe I'm just this tired all the time, who knows? o_O


So if I don't go online tomorrow... means I'm off to Pinang. Kinda excited 'cause then I can go on the ferry again. Though I'm seasick, ugh. Bad sea. Bad Amira.


Anyway, I think I'm done? o-o
'Till next time, whenever that would be.

No comments: