Saturday, July 18, 2009

Grey skies don't always lead to rain.

Stick to the stuff you know
If you want to be cool
Follow one simple rule...

Stick to the Status Qou.

Haha, random HSM song I'm currently listening to. And all the while, hoping to find old songs for my Father, since he wants some in his phone. It's rather saddening when all the songs in it for now, are quite lame.

His N95 8GB.. Tsk, such a waste.
Oh well.

Anyways. Of course, to me to come around here again, there is something for me to share. It is of my day. Well.. my morning, to be precise. But still.

When I woke up, I was rather disturbed by the dream I had. I shrugged it off, however, thanks to the radio of which, was on all night. I even got to spoil myself; to the matter where, my fever is almost demolished to the core. Really. I'm serious here. My temperature is almost to the normal range, and, so, I am rather fine. I suppose.

I got bored; after praying and whatnot, took the liberty of going downstairs, ready if my Father was to wake up.

Every Saturday morning, my Father and what's left of my siblings, would go to the stadium. That is, to our own liking, to jog. Well, sometimes we run. But we do 10 laps. That's.. 10 . 400m = 4000m. Which is 4 km.

Back to my original topic.

I got bored again; upon having to look over my former History notes.
I used to love History. I still do. Just not my country's history. I like World History. I love it.

So, then, I went out, in intention to cycle along the neighbourhood.

I started along the same old road I use to go to school, then cornered, and went around. I cycled up and down hills. It was epic. I loved it. The wind through my face. It was rather assuring. I had a little piece of .. well, assurance. I can't seem to describe it in any other way.

Hm, yeah.

So then, I 'ran' down the tallest hill upon the neighbourhood, having to stop every few while, in fear I might hit something. I'm not to be taken sure when on the road. I always seem to find myself in the middle of the road.

If it wasn't for the early morning.

It got to the part where I passed a lane. It was rather quiet. But.. you know what?
There were birds flying in sync above the abandoned building. The fresh air. Excluding the dirty environment, it would've been better. Still, it was.. breathtaking. For the first time, ever, in so many years, I was able to be at peace. Even for just a short moment of time. Big cities are an awe to me, but, I know Mother Nature has always interested me. I like the green surroundings. The birds chirping.

Oh, I also came across a group.. flock (?) of chicken. It was, I think, a leader chicken, two hens, about 3 average chicks (meaning not too small, but not really a chicken yet) and a couple of chicks. I almost chuckled at the sight. It reminded me of how long it has been since I've been to the countryside. My grandma.. well, my Father's mother.. doesn't exactly live in of sort. She .. uh, like, a normal neighbouring town.

I smiled brightly upon the sight of the seven strays dogs. I can't even touch them, but, still. It was always a good matter to seeing them run around and barking. (I didn't get chased~! Haha.)
I remembered the 3 puppies in my school. I think they were sent away or something, I no longer come across them each time I walked my way to my bike.

Another; oh well.

Ah, you want to know a random fact?

I wanted to go swimming today; I was rather anxious. But... let's just say it didn't happen.



...

I think this is all I can manage. I'm starting to fall to the side; tired. Exhausted. Or maybe, drained to many levels.

Peace.

No comments: