Sunday, August 23, 2009

MySpace Survey.

Bear with me; I haven't been concentrating on my life lately.
And the blame is totally on me.
So.. in the meantime, enjoy the survey.

R.I.P Syakirah 04/01/09 (American date)


Name: I name myself; Am.

Gender: I don't interpret myself as a girl.
But I'm not a guy, either.
I have no gender.

Sexuality: Straight through and through.

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio.

In the family you are? The lazy, over-sarcastic, noisy, babbly one.

Any pets? One pet fish.
I just recently named it 'Squiggley'.

Where do you live? In a hole.

Where were you born? An emergency room, in a clinic namely, Anis.

You live in an? Two-storey terrace.

Do you have your own room? Sorta.

Any siblings?
Are you kidding me? ... Five.


~Favorites~

Color: ORANGE.
I no longer like purple.. due to a VERY recent news.

Number: Any with 7, 2, 4, 1.
But I like to say, "74 K".

Song: Right now?
Duh.. the only song I've been listening to is,
Without you - Hinder.

T.V. Show:
None.

Things to read?
Romance, mystery, fiction, anything that spells out NERD or HISTORY.

Movies:
Watching a funeral.

Book genre:
...
Uh.

Super hero:
Pain killers.

Food: Chicken-based.
If you can make cheese macaroni; I love you.

Types of food?: Hm.

Soda: Ice-cream soda.

Thing to drink:
Water?

Smell: I like my mother's smell.... strangely.

Candy: I choke on them.

Meal: Dinner.

Season: Autumn.
Or a very heavy monsoon season.

Country: Greenland.

Holiday: Greenland.

Month: July.
.. No one's birthday.

Time of the day: Evening.

Subjects: Hm.. I don't really have any.

Sport: I want to try kick-boxing. ... Joking.
Uh, soccer, football, hockey, ice-skating?.. etc.

Form of exercise: Jogging.
But I'm technically a living skeleton.

Thing to do on the computer:
Music.

Game: Emerald, FFVI, Shaman King, Naruto Ninja Council, etc.

Actors?
Robert. Patterson. Period.

Actresses?
Kristen. Steward. Yeah. I. Am. Obsessed. With. Twilight. At. The. Moment.

Music artists?
Hinder, Nickelback..
Uh.


~Questions~

How many times a day do you brush your teeth?
Morning and night.

How many times a day do you shower?
Two to three times.

What color is your toothbrush?
Red.

What time do you go to bed?
Whenever I can.

What time do you wake up?
Who knows.

Are you a morning person?
Rarely am.

Are you a night owl?
I want an owl now...

Do you take naps?
Morning ones.

Do you have any piercings?
Both ears.

Want to get any more?
I can't.

Do you have any tattoos?
I'm fine with retractable ones, if you know what I mean.

Do you party?
I've never been/had a party.
Well, maybe been to.

Do you drink?
Can't.

Do you smoke?
Prohibited.

What does your hair look like naturally?
Straight.

Is it dyed?
I wish.

Do you wear glasses?
Sadly.

Did you have braces?
No.

You are?
Angry, mad, hungry, sleepy, dying, in pain.

Do you sleep alone?
I sleep with Nuzul and my sister now.

Guilty pleasures?
Don't have one.

Do you still have your baby blanket?
No.

Sleep with any stuffed animals?
...

What's on your bedroom walls?
A P.Table.
Emo drawing.
In my closet; there's a poster of this.. guy.

What's something you do every summer?
Schhooolll...

Do you like camping?
Never. Been.

What are you afraid of?
Right now?
My best friend.

Are you a cuddle-bug? With Nuzul.

Do you sing in the shower?
Used to.

Are you good at it? Can't.. say...

Do you dance?
I used.. to..

Do you jump on your bed?
I'd die.

Do you wear make-up?
Never. Only my sister put them on me, when she thinks I'm a doll.

Are you a virgin? Yes I am.

Do you wish on stars? Yes. Shamely.

Do you wish at 11:11?
Should I?

Do you like swimming?
It.. makes me feel suicidal, sure..

Do you drive?
Can't.

Things you say a lot:
I do what I want.
Qua.
What the fish?
I hate you too.
Yeah... sure..
If it hurts again. I. Die. Big deal.

What do you collect?
Pain, it seems.

Are you flexible?
.. Uh,

Can you touch your chin with your tongue?
Sure.

Can you touch your nose with your tongue?
I witnessed Conner doing so.

What do you look like?
A retard.

Your glass is?
Full.

Do you have a best friend?
I thought..

What annoys you about your best friend?
One's dead and under ground.
Another's changed and .. I love her.

What do you two do?
Talk.

Favorite place to go?
Bed.

Favorite element?
Water-based all the way.

If you could have a super power what would it be?
Instant Death.

What fascinates you?
... How much I like the pain.

What do you do for fun?
Sleep?


~Have you ever?~


Fallen off your bed? Yes.

Fallen off a chair? Yes.

Got stuck on a rollercoaster? Nope.

Brushed your teeth in the shower?
Always.

Gone skinny dipping? Nah.

Skipped class?
I plan to, most of the time.

Did you graduate? Elementary School: Yes.
Jr. High: Yes.
High school: .. Whatever.
College: …

Spoke out of turn?
Sometimes.

Beat someone up?
Sure.

Been beat up?
Shit.

Smoked a cigarette?
No.

Drank?
I dreamt.

Tried any drugs?
Nah. Well, nothing serious.

Been stung by a bee?
I stepped on it.

Lied to your parents? Duh.

Lied to a significant other? Not really.

Cheated? Of course not.

Been cheated on? Can I skip this..?

Been in love? Sure. And lonely.

Chased after a bus?
Nah.
I had better things to do.

Been in a car accident?
It hurt, pretty a lot.

Lost someone in a car accident?
... She was stupid..

Felt suicidal?:
Yeah.

Tried to commit suicide?
Twice.

Ever self-harmed?:
Used to.

Had any issues with food?
Yeah.

Been in trouble with the law?
Nah..

Visited someone in jail? No.

Been to the hospital?
Ugh.

Been taken to the hospital in an ambulance?
Yeah. That was fun.

Broken anything?
I wish.

Sprained anything?
Ankle.

Scarred? Yeah..

Had the chicken pox?
Not.. yet.

Been through any form of detox? Nope.

Forgot where you put something only to find it somewhere on your person? Yeah. Glasses.

Been out of state? ... Hm.

Been out of the country? Nope.

Been on a plane? Thrice.

Gone on a road trip? Yes.

Spent your paycheck in one day?
Mhm.

Been suspended? No.

Been expelled? No.

Had a near death experience?
You have to ask?

Been betrayed by a family member?
No.

Diagnosed with any major mental or physical illness?
... Nothing.. really serious.

Mouthed off to a teacher?
With the help of Connor.

Mouthed off to parents?
I try not to.

Met someone in real life that you met online originally?
I sometimes am glad I haven't...

Tripped over nothing?
Yeah.

Been late to work?
Was late to school almost all the time.. because of the STUPID WOMAN.
(Not my mom.)

Woke up late?
Sure..

Been in a pillow fight? Nope.

Spent the night at an opposite sex's house?
Spent the evening at my Romeo's house for his party.
Of course, I was left with the girls.

Lived on your own?
No.

Been kicked out?
She wishes.

Been to a concert?
School..
the first time Za talked to me.

No comments: