Saturday, August 15, 2009

Words of Love.

To all who knows this, it's actually 'Ayat-ayat Cinta'.

It's a classic love-religion story. VERY touching, however. Makes me cry everytime.
And it's on for me tonight, at 10. It's hardly past 9. z_z


Meh..

I just don't feel like anything; thus, no more colours in this blog. Nothing.. practically nothing.
I just.. don't feel colourful anymore, 'suppose.

There's been a lot of happenings lately.
Happenings that require my decison. Hak, that's almost ridiculous.
It is, isn't it?
It's not everyday I decide for such, things.


To more extent, it's hard to decide.
When a thousand-what-seem-people-friends tell you the same thing over and over again, but he just seems to control my mind.
I can't help.
I admit it; I understand the situation fully.
But I can't help it still.

In my head.. there's this quarrel.
I'm held back by one girl, three guys. And then, there's one guy who's holding out his hand; I can reach, but everytime I do, I get this extrusive headache. (Ignore the fact that I don't even know what I said, eh..)

Anyways, being sick SUCKS.
I mean, seriously.
Because of this STUPIDFDF, everyone is dying.
Because of this flu, I can't go out anymore. ._.
And fuck, whoever did this, Imma murder them to the core. Haunt them to the flesh, 'till they die, 'till they rot, 'till they are eaten by worms.


SERIOUSLY.
Dudes, get a life.
Don't kill people, get a hobby, or something.
The Angel of Death is already doing that.
A million or so people are already dying everyday without that.
From deficiency of nutrients, hunger, lack of stable environment, clear water, etc, etc.

Okay... I think I'm done with this.

.. I need a miracle, I want my wish upon the star to come true.. tonight.
Please.

No comments: