Friday, February 24, 2012

Strange to see that...

I'm posting through the university's lab. Haha. How long since my last post? I don't quite remember.

I shouldn't be here - well, I should, just not doing this. I was a few moments ago doing my account assignment which is now left at a table with nobody there. I don't know if anyone would want to steal my spectacles. Lol.


Well, I'm finally one semester! Woo! I'm excited upon finishing but my stomach doesn't feel so good. In fact, I don't quite remember the last time I ever felt good about anything on myself.

Earlier today I had a Grammar test.... which should've been less troublesome if the lecturer didn't come around to me, read my paper and said I did a mistake that was... small. To be honest, I was a little pissed off. But her intention was good, I know, but I was like, "I don't know what you're looking at! D:" Then in the end, she said I got my prepositions wrong and I was totally lost. Preposition, apart from my vocab, has always been my biggest flaw. I hate it. I don't know. Maybe I just went into too much of emotional trauma to feel good the next day. Oh well. Let's hope the next gets better. For instance, tomorrow is my induction and dinner day. Sounds a bit off, but who cares again?

Um... I miss home but I don't. It's strange. I just don't want to go back home, but I just really want to.

Well.... my sleepiness is growing by the second and it's almost time for me to go back to my room.

Adios.

No comments: