Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Out of my head, out of my mind.

So.. yeah, ever since I came back from the darn 'trip', I've been thinking.. and not to mention, skipping some classes along the way. They dont even learn, I am bitching on going to school just for that shit. I'd rather stay home and just THINK.

*sighs*Huumm.
Calm yourself Amira. God, yes, I know I know. You've told me a thousand times and it's so touching, it makes me want to puke. Not nice? Then shit off. Fine, I'll leave ya but I'm always open, if you know what I mean. People say that.. but do they ever mean it?!! No, dont think so mate. =/

Mp3- Imma list all songs, just bear with me for this hour and so on, kays? Alright.


First!

...Ignorance is bless~
Oh yes, Kelly Clarkson =D
Never again.
reason it's put in my mp3, I don't know. o-o It was JUST there, like omg, I know xD


Second!
uhh... stickwifu, I think.
Yes, yes, that's the one. By pcd, like who doesnt know?

Third, I almost spelled it thrid xD
Ah.. too darned lazy now, I'll continue it off later. -.,.-

No comments: