Thursday, October 27, 2011

Spiders.




When she screamed at the spider on her dress, I burst out with laughter. She's hilarious and beautiful. And her scream is totally adorable. I was laughing, because I know I'd scream the same way if some spider was on me. xD

Totally infatuated with Taylor Swift. Oh, and Rain. It's been raining lately, and I wish Rain would just somehow pop out in front of my house and my life would be halfway completed. (:


It kinda reminds me, a lot of things in my calendar, I actually can't watch or do them. It's like, I missed The Roman Empire, once and the second time, I passed out on the couch trying to watch it on the television with my sleepy eyes. *facepalms* I haven't been able to watch it ever since. I missed Season finale of CSI : Miami. Because I was out seeing an adorable baby. Wanna see it?

Cute baby! Welcome to the world. :)
Oh, and it's a boy, if you haven't figured that out yet. *rolleyes
But oh well. Things happen for a reason.
I'll get around to watching it next time I watch TV.

I found it funny; the night before I went to the hospital, I was writing about my main character getting into an accident and ending up in the hospital. So the environment kind of helped my visual description hopefully and I became excited to continue on my 'short story' from the other day.


"When there's a conductor stand... and you have the opportunity to stand on it, and do this *mimics a conductor* shouldn't you do it? Like shouldn't we do this *mimics again* if we have the opportunity to? Isn't that what life's all about? Doing this when you can?"
Taylor Swift.


Ah... I don't really know what to say in this post. I just wanted to share the video and the picture.

It's a Friday, can you believe it? I can't.
Time goes, slowly but fast. If that makes any sense at all.

Oh, and I have to wait for my November allowance to decide on the colour papers. I'm debating whether I should just abandon it and 'stop being a nerd' but I was just... so excited doing Additional Mathematics. *sadface I have to do something about it. Maybe I'll leave Maths and take the papers there.... Hm.

Talking about hospitals, they say it's scary to stay overnight. Like there's some spirits there from dying people. Maybe there isn't any in the pregnant section? Or maybe there'll be more, because of the babies dying in process. Gulp. You know, in movies, when you walk down hallways, and you heard some shrieky scream and you run LIKE MAD. Haha. Now I'm just scaring myself. Is it true, though? I've never stayed overnight in a hospital before, minus when I was a baby.

I just.. watched the part where Taylor Swift screamed at the end, and I was like ROFLLLLOLOLOL. Watched it twice and it was still hilarious. Oh goodness, I can't feel my stomach. D;

Oh, I think I'm going to end my post here.
Adios.


P.S.: I only like whip cream on my ice-cream, I can't eat it just like that because I'll probably puke big time.

No comments: